There are few garments more quintessentially British than the Baracuta G9 Jacket, which is the one and only, original Harrington Jacket. It’s a true cross-cultural piece, and to this day it has been designed and made in the UK since 1937. It’s lined with the iconic Fraser Tartan lining, made from breathable Coolmax® fabric. Made in the UK from the get-go and created for unpredictable British weather, it can also be worn in any setting, by any person and in any season.
• Umbrella back yoke
• Ribbed tone-on-tone Dog Ear collar with a double button closure
• Two-way logoed zip
• Two diagonal frontal pockets with a single button closure
• Ribbed tone-on-tone cuffs and waistband for extra protection
• Internal pocket in external cloth with personalised Baracuta button closure
• Fraser Tartan lining in 100% breathable Coolmax® Cotton
• Coated in a WR treatment making it water repellent
• Regular Fit
• Made in the UK
Baracuta G9 Harrington Jacket
We pride ourselves on only recommending products that we truly love and use ourselves. As a way to support our website and the creation of valuable content, we use affiliate links when linking to products. This means that if you purchase a product through one of our links, we may receive a small commission. We appreciate your support and are committed to bringing you the best style inspiration, advice and more to elevate your life.